Enter our competition to win a super cute Gus + Beau playmat worth £65.
Say hello to fun-terior design with gus + beau’s adorable playmat sets.
It’s a truth universally acknowledged that babies come with a whole lot of stuff. Whether it’s at home or on the go, from changing bags to nursery essentials, when there’s a new tot on the scene there’s a truckload of baby gear on the way, too. And, let’s be honest, not all of it is aesthetically pleasing.
Introducing gus + beau. Their premium baby playmats come in muted colours and simple patterns. The adorable mats are designed to complement the modern home’s style and aesthetic.
They’ve kept the design principles simple – clean lines, stylish patterns, and minimalist colours of grey and white. We’ve teamed with gus + beau to give away a stylish playmat worth £65.
About gus + beau
After the birth of her second son, Gus, in 2017, founder of gus + beau Liz Rawlinson found herself looking for ways to create safe playing areas for him in her living spaces at home.
She struggled to find beautiful playmats which would blend in with the interiors. Liz spotted a gap in the market; a premium playmat that was not only functional and safe, but complemented the modern home’s style and aesthetic.
Liz decided to design and manufacture her own mats. After working in retail (and spending a lot of time on Instagram) she could see that parents wanted simple designs. Liz found muted tones and clean patterns were particularly popular when it came to playtime for their babies.
- The mats come in two patterns: Circle and Triangle, each coming in grey and white variations, with 4 playmats to choose from.
- Each playmat set comes with 6 deluxe foam tiles, 60cm x 60cm and a plush 1.4cm thick, protecting little ones from bumps.
- Assembled mat size is 122cm x 180cm, similar to the size of a rug in a living space.
- The mats and tiles fit together seamlessly to create play areas in larger space.
- No toxic nasties – we use the highest quality EVA foam which is BPA-free, lead-free and phthalate-free.
- EU safety-certified, giving parents peace of mind.
- And the best part? They are wipe-clean!
Playtime isn’t just for the little ones, either. For the grown-ups these mats can double up as comfortable yoga or exercise mat.
Enter the competiton below to win a gus + beau playmat
For more info and to shop the full collection head to www.gusandbeau.com.
- WIN! A 3-Night Baby and Toddler Stay at Sands Cornwall
- Things to do This Summer: Family Days Out
- The Best Highchairs for Your Baby in 2019