Fancy giving baby’s wardrobe a revamp for summer? We’ve teamed up with Debenhams to offer you the chance to win a £500 voucher
With warmer, brighter days on the horizon, there’s a lot of fun to had in giving baby’s wardrobe a summery revamp – and where better to start than with the vibrant contemporary selection on offer at Debenhams?
Launching this spring, the iconic department store has just added premium children’s brand Lola & Maverick to its huge kidswear portfolio, and to celebrate, it’s giving one lucky Baby magazine reader a £500 voucher to spend across all of its ranges online and in store.
Showcasing a combination of bright motifs and quality fabrics, the SS20 collection from Lola & Maverick is filled with creative detailing and quirky embellishments – from cute bows to pretty pleats and fabulous frills.
For the girls, there’s a gorgeous mix of dresses and separates featuring beautiful, bold florals and animal prints, with easy shirts and shorts taking centre stage for the boys.
And don’t forget that you can shop babywear across a variety of labels at Debenhams, both online and in store, from Geox and Lands’ End to Bluezoo, Monsoon and Maine New England – not to mention in-house designers Jasper Conran and John Rocha.
For mums and mums-to-be, there’s a superb selection of maternity fashion, too, spanning extra-wide fit designs to comfortable post-surgery pieces.
To be in with a chance of winning this £500 Debenhams voucher, simply fill out the form below…
Terms and Conditions:
1. Validly activated £ Sterling gift cards are redeemable in full or part payment for merchandise from Debenhams Stores within the UK or online at debenhams.com. They cannot be redeemed in the Republic of Ireland or at debenhams.ie.
2. Debenhams gift cards may not be exchanged for cash or vouchers, used as a deposit on a credit agreement, used to settle a Debenhams Account Card or to purchase financial or travel services.
3. Debenhams gift cards cannot be used on the following Debenhams Partnerships websites: debenhamsplus.com, www.debenhams-formalhire.com, www.mydebenhamsgiftcards.com, www.voucherexpress.co.uk, or www.blowltd.com
4. The minimum amount required to top-up a Debenhams gift card is £1. The maximum gift card limit is £2,000.
5. Temporary Debenhams Account Cards may not be used to activate or top-up a gift card.
6. No change or refund will be given but any remaining balance may be applied to future purchases.
7. There is no right to cancel an online gift card order once the gift card has been spent in full or in part.
8. The gift card will expire 24 months after the last use or balance enquiry and any remaining balance will be deducted.
9. A Debenhams gift card remains the property of Debenhams.
10. Debenhams gift cards are not cheque guarantee, credit or charge cards.
11. Debenhams cannot be held liable for giftcards, once activated, which are subsequently lost, stolen, damaged or defaced.
12. The funds on a gift card are not covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme. In the unlikely event of the issuer of this product becoming insolvent some funds on the card may not be available to spend.
13. Debenhams reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time where it reasonably considers it necessary to do so (e.g. to change the scope of the gift card service, notify of the service’s withdrawal or in the event of circumstances beyond its control). Reasonable notice of such changes will be given where possible.
14. By activating and/or redeeming a Debenhams gift card you accept and agree to these terms and conditions.
15. The balance of a gift card can be checked in a Debenhams store at any till or online via our balance checker.
16. Debenhams gift cards are not yet redeemable in any Blow LTD beauty bar