We’re delighted to have teamed up with Randox to give away a female health test of your choice, worth up to £320.
Every woman’s health must be prioritised and that’s why Randox have designed a health test for females at every life stage.
Whether you are pregnant, interested in your current AMH or hormone levels, or simply want a full body health check, they have you covered.
See below to see which health check of your choice you could win:
Everywoman 12-month programme (RRP £295)
- Includes two full health checks per year to help you track and improve your health. Up to 150 data points are measured during each visit linked to key health areas such as the heart, liver, kidney, thyroid, hormones, nutrition, and iron status.
- A personalised health plan summarising results is provided and a consultation with a scientific expert arranged providing an opportunity to discuss key findings and next steps.
The Female Hormone test (RRP £49)
- Provides an overview of hormone levels, highlighting any imbalance that could be affecting your fertility, mood, weight, and energy levels. Randox test for 8 key markers to give you an insight into your hormonal health.
Everymother package (RRP £320)
- Includes three diagnostic health checks measuring up to 150 data points linked to key health areas. The first appointment, which can be booked online, is suitable to attend from the second trimester after 20 weeks and blood and urine samples will be taken.
- Results and what they mean, as well as a personalised health plan, will be broken down in a report and discussed during a follow-up consultation with a trained representative. Repeat appointments and testing then take place during the third trimester of pregnancy and at 12 to 16 weeks postpartum.
AMH (Anti-Mullerian Hormone) test (RRP £99)
- This is a measure of ovarian reserve in females. Anti-mullerian hormone is produced in the ovarian follicles and is used to reflect ovarian reserve (the remaining number of follicles within the ovaries capable of producing an egg).
- The AMH test will indicate if your levels are normal for your age and is useful if considering fertility treatment.
Win a Female Health check of your choice any Randox Health Clinic location. Competition ends midnight on 31st August 2022. Simply fill in this form to enter:
Randox competition T&Cs: https://www.randoxhealth.com/competition-termsconditions