The Little London Awards is BACK for 2017, and we need your votes! Here, we look at two of the categories in a little more detail; best maternity fashion brand and best pregnancy essential…
This award recognises an outstanding contribution to the maternity fashion industry, with products that portray the latest trends and styles, without compromising on comfort. Here are our three nominees…
1. Envie de Fraise – Envie de Fraise, a leading maternity fashion brand in Europe, offers fashion-forward styles at affordable prices. Collections are created in the heart of the Parisian fashion district with only the highest quality standards and comfort in mind. The brand has become something of a celebrity favourite among international A-listers, including Natalie Portman and Anne Hathaway.
2. Isabella Oliver Maternity – Isabella Oliver’s maternity collection is designed to make women feel confident and stylish at this special time. The label has proudly dressed over one million bumps around the world and while fashion is at the heart of what the brand does, it also focuses on phenomenal fabrics that fit, flatter and grow as a mother-to-be’s body does. The kind of pieces you won’t just love now, but you’ll love wearing long after your pregnancy, too.
3. Nine In The Mirror – Nine In The Mirror offers a hand-picked edit of designer ready-to-wear pieces from Valentino, 3.1 Phillip Lim, Marni, Alexander Wang and many more, that work throughout all stages of pregnancy and beyond. Each piece has been carefully photographed both on and off the bump, with recommendations on suitability as you move through trimesters. As the ultimate style solution for pregnancy, Nine In The Mirror also features the latest news and trends in fashion, beauty and lifestyle for mothers-to-be.
From products to classes and care, this award will recognise the best pregnancy essentials – those must-haves that help you to stay comfortable and relaxed throughout your pregnancy. Let’s take a closer look at our three nominees…
1. Bump & Baby Club – Bump & Baby Club is one of London’s leading providers of modern antenatal classes and social events for parents-to-be. It brings together thousands of expectant parents each year at 15 locations across London. With exceptional reviews, it’s the most highly-rated and fastest-growing provider of antenatal classes in the UK.
2. Elderflower & Delilah Feed® 3-in-1 – The Feed® 3-in-1 is a unique (patent pending) design that functions as a flattering maternity top, an accessible breastfeeding top (with two novel ways for access) and a baby car seat/buggy sun/wind shield cover with SPF50 protection. Designed and manufactured in the UK, with quality the brand’s top priority, the product has been designed by mamas for mamas, and has the benefit of accessible and discreet breastfeeding for tandem feeding, too.
3. Weleda Perineum Massage Oil – Massaging the perineum helps relax the cellular matrix and keep connective tissues supple and elastic – the best defence against tearing. This top quality NATRUE-certified natural and cruelty-free oil contains nourishing almond and wheatgerm oils, plus carefully-selected essential oils suitable for the final few weeks of pregnancy, and no artificial additives.
Got all of that? Great! If you think you’ve made your mind up, you can cast your all-important vote by clicking HERE. Oh – and did we mention that, by voting, you’ll be entered into a prize draw to win a luxury family holiday to the Maldives?! Get voting, people!