The Little London Awards are BACK for 2017, and we need your votes! Here, we look at two of the categories in a little more detail; best pushchair and best changing bag…
A pushchair is one of those necessities that new parents simply can’t live without. This category recognises the all-round best pushchair and travel system for your little one, taking into account safety, style and comfort. We take a closer look at the four nominees in a little more detail…
1. Britax Affinity 2 – The Affinity 2 combines a minimalist, modern aesthetic with the ultimate in safety and comfort. It is suitable from six months up to three years (or 17kg), but can also be used from birth with a carrycot or infant carrier. Choose from forward or rearward facing, with multi-position recline, and the integrated Click & Go® receivers easily convert this from a pushchair to travel system. Also choose from multiple colour options for fabric and chassis.
2. Bugaboo Cameleon³ – Versatile, suitable for various terrain, light and compact: the Bugaboo Cameleon³ has always been an icon. This fully-loaded original adapts to every age and journey; from newborn to toddler, from the city to woods, sand and snow, the versatile Bugaboo Cameleon³ makes it easy to go everywhere you want to go.
3. UPPABaby VISTA – Love. Marriage. Baby Carriage – life moves fast! However, first-time parents are about to experience a whole new shift in speed. Grocery runs become a crawl. Dirty diapers are reason to sprint. While second (and third) time parents have more realistic expectations, the VISTA keeps them all moving forward, no matter what life throws their way.
4. YippieYo Crossbuggy – Go off-road and experience the outdoors with the YippieYo Crossbuggy, a completely new, safe and high-quality off-road buggy for two children (aged one – six years). While parents fancy the immensely enhanced mobility compared to regular pushchairs, the kids enjoy the ‘hop-on, hop-off’ roadster feeling. Designed in Germany, made in Switzerland.
A changing bag can hide a multitude of baby bounty, all the while ensuring you look like you’ve got it all together. This category rounds-up the very best multi-purpose carry-alls that combine practicality with style. Here’s the three in our line-up…
1. Jem + Bea Jemima in Grey – A modern classic, the Jemima in soft grey tumbled leather unites effortless style with the needs of today’s mum. Expertly crafted with multifunctional pockets, the Jemima takes you seamlessly through your day. The design ticks all the boxes, complete with luxury leather clutch, padded changing mat, insulated bottle warmer and cotton dustbag.
2. PacaPod Madison – The Madison is a baby changing bag, cool bag and day bag rolled into one. With a classic 1960s vibe, it cleverly combines vintage styling with modern luxury and convenience, featuring top carry handle and contemporary cargo pockets. Dual opening provides supreme access to the clever ‘pods’ and parent section. Parent pockets give fantastic storage, while in the rear cargo section is the brains behind the bag – the unique 3-in-1 feeder and changer pods.
3. Storksak Charlotte – Storksak is dedicated to creating beautiful bags and accessories, thoughtfully tailored to the modern family’s ever-changing needs. Crafted from luxurious soft leather in a choice of black or natural clay, this classic statement bag combines elegant design with practical features including a luxury padded changing clutch, insulated bottle holder and a detachable, zipped accessories pouch, making Storksak’s Charlotte the ultimate in sophistication!
Got all of that? Great! If you think you’ve made your mind up, you can cast your all-important vote by clicking HERE. Oh – and did we mention that, by voting, you’ll be entered into a prize draw to win a luxury family holiday to the Maldives?! Get voting, people!