Bambo Nature: The eco-friendly nappies you need to try

Disposable nappies can be environmentally-friendly too, with Danish brand Bambo Nature leading the way

Haven’t heard of Bambo Nature? Here’s three things you should know:

  1. Everything is made locally: The nappies are made at the head office in Denmark – the company has its own manufacturing plant! This is a huge plus point because it means it has full control of the manufacturing process as well as the carbon footprint.
  2. Created using only the best: Only the safest materials are used – materials which are not only kind to the environment but on baby’s skin too. During the manufacturing process, 95% of all product waste is recycled by being put back into the machines and used to make the final product, minimising end wastage. The remaining 5% is put to good use too – it’s burnt as fuel for local communities.
  3. It’s not just nappies!: Bambo Nature also make training pants and wipes, all of which boast the same eco credentials as the nappies, all sharing a host of industry awards too. The brand has been around for over three decades now, so it really knows its stuff.
  4. Its fans include a certain Kardashian: Khloé Kardashian, who is expecting her first child any day now, recently created a ‘baby essentials’ list on Amazon, in which she included Bambo Nature nappies!

Shop the range by visiting the website at

You can find Bambo Nature on the following social channels:
Facebook –
Twitter –
Instagram –