Day 6 of our 12 Days of Christmas giveaway gives you the chance to WIN a luxury skincare gift box, the Irene Forte Skincare’s Essenziali Rigeneranti Kit, worth £250.
The perfect luxury gift this Christmas for new mums, this incredible kit contains six of natural skincare brand Irene Forte‘s top-selling hero products.
The prize includes the following:
- Almond Cleansing Milk 15ml: This cult favourite cleansing milk gently removes impurities and replenishes the skin.
- Helichrysum Toner 30ml: A regenerating toner to hydrate and help minimise the signs of ageing
- Pistachio Face Mask, 15ml: Provides an immediate and perceivable ‘plumping’ effect followed by additional moisturisation that has been proven to last over 12 hours.
- Hibiscus Serum, 15ml: Uses Myoxinol™, extracted from Hibiscus Seeds, to deliver visible wrinkle reduction that gets more and more noticeable the longer the regime is used.
- Prickly Pear Face Cream, 15ml: Alongside the Hibiscus Serum and Hibiscus Night Cream in clinical trials, this formula also includes Myoxinol™ to deliver visible wrinkle reduction and the Prickly Pear provides Polysaccharides to calm the skin.
- Hibiscus Night Cream, 30ml: Part of Irene Forte Skincare’s breakthrough Myoxinol™ regime, this cream works in harmony with the body’s natural circadian rhythm to help reduce the effect of overnight water loss and rejuvenate the skin’s moisture barrier.
To enter, simply fill in the form below. Competition ends midnight on Saturday 24 December:
Want to know more?
With her ‘Natura e Scienza’ vision, Irene Forte is the founder, leader and driving force behind Irene Forte Skincare.
As the Wellness Consultant of Rocco Forte Hotels and an Advisory Board Member of the Global Wellness Summit, Irene has always understood the importance of a holistic approach to beauty. This is reflected in her constant emphasis on nourishing, organic ingredients.
However, natural ingredients alone don’t guarantee results, so Irene has married nature with science to make it possible for the latest scientific understanding to drive product performance.
Winner must be from the UK. Prizes will be sent out in January 2023.