Father’s Day is fast approaching – this year it falls on Sunday 17th June – and it offers the perfect opportunity to really say thank you to the main man in your life.
But everyone knows that dads are notoriously hard to shop for – and let’s face it – buying a “World’s Best Dad” mug for the fourth consecutive year just isn’t going to cut it anymore.
So we’ve rounded up the the best Father’s Day gifts for 2018 if you’re stuck on what to buy your dad (or partner) so you (and the little ones) can give him something he actually wants this year…
1. A (Sort of) Guide to being a Dad, £9.99
2. Itek Suitcase Style Record Player Turntable, £19.99
3. CREED Aventus Eau de Parfum, £170
4. UGG Scuff Slipper, £80
5. Tweezerman G.E.A.R. Essential Grooming Kit
6. The Father’s Day Whisky Tasting Set, £29.95
7. MenKind BBQ Tool Set, £24.99
8. Lily & Lionel Luxury Travel Collection for Him, £45
9. Titan Black Knife Block Giftbox, £84
10. BOSS Governor Men’s watch, £225.00
11. LED Rotary Bar Caddy, £29.99
12. ‘I’m Exhausted’ Matching Father and Baby Set, £32
13. The MasterPan, £39.99
14. Amazon Echo (2nd Gen) Smart Speaker, £89.99
15. Woodforde’s Redlighter Pale Ale Mini Cask, £17.99
Want more information and inspiration on everything parenting and lifestyle? Just hit ‘Like’ on our Baby Facebook page, and ‘Follow’ on our @BabyMagazineUK Twitter account and you’re all set!